Farm & Homestead

Having a small farm or a homestead has increased liabilities. It also tends to have increased equipment and contents.

Sometimes your homeowners insurance will have an add-on, called an endorsement, that can be requested, but sometimes you’ll need a separate policy or even a different policy altogether.

Some insurance companies want nothing to do with farming or livestock, regardless of the size.

I have a small farm myself, so not only do I know first hand what you deal with on a daily basis, but I also know how to cater a policy based on small farm risk exposure.

I can help you determine what you need and what you don’t.

Let’s talk farming